United by a passion for racing and iconic design, we’re proud to present this collaborative watch range between FORZO and endurance racing pioneers Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus.
This unique range of watches celebrates the team’s historic entry to the headlining ‘hypercar’ class in 2021, and also pays tribute to the best of 1960s automotive design: just as Glickenhaus has done with its stunning LMH007 racer.
As this watch salutes the magnificent 1960s, it was perfect to sit within our FORZO Drive King range, which already draws inspiration from the watches and cars of that decade. This was also the era in which a new American team last took on the established giants of endurance racing...
These stunning watches are 40mm in diameter, featuring a bi-directional 12-hour bezel and solid 316L stainless steel case. They are available with automatic three-hand and mecha-quartz chronograph movement options. The perfect way to celebrate a magnificent adventure.
- Japanese Mecha-quartz Chronograph - Time Module (Seiko) VK64 Movement.
- Multi-layer dial featuring Glickenhaus logo.
- Date display.
- Solid 316L stainless steel case.
- Raised & chamfered edge thick sapphire crystal.
- 100 Meters / 330 feet water resistance.
- 40mm Bezel diameter, 47mm Lug to lug length.
- 20mm lug width.
- 12.5mm case thickness.
- Screw-down crown.
- Solid stainless steel jubilee-type bracelet.
- Bracelet has solid ends, screw-in links and a signed clasp.
FORZO is a new project that aims to touch the hearts of classic automotive and racing fans all over the world, through our carefully designed watches that take inspiration from the best of the past.
Case Solid 316L stainless steel case Case diameter 40mm Bezel diameter Case thickness 12.5mm Dial Multi-layer dial featuring Glickenhaus logo Glass Raised & chamfered edge thick sapphire crystal Lug width 20mm Lug-to-lug length 47mm Movement Miyota 9015 Movement Water resistance 100 Meters / 330 feet