This collection was designed to remind the wearer of a past era but refraining from making it 'too vintage' looking through faux patina etc... We have mixed the vintage touch with a balanced modern specification so it can be worn with confidence on a wide range of wrist sizes!
Our FORZO Drive King collection takes inspiration from the golden era of racing and watch design and features:
- Japanese Mecha-quartz Chronograph - Time Module (Seiko) VK64 Movement.
- Custom printed date display.
- 3.5mm thick sapphire crystal with AR coating.
- Multi-layer dial with applied indices.
- Swiss Super-LumiNova® BGW9 Lume.
- Solid 316L stainless steel case with embossed screw in case back.
- Signed screw-down crown.
- 40mm Bezel diameter, 47mm Lug to lug length.
- 20mm lug width.
- 12.5mm case thickness (not including crystal height).
- 100 meters / 330 feet water resistance.
- Solid stainless steel jubilee type bracelet.
- Bracelet has solid ends, screw in links and signed clasp.
FORZO is a new project that aims to touch the hearts of classic automotive and racing fans all over the world, through our carefully designed watches that take inspiration from the best of the past.
We would love for you to get involved in the discussion & give us some feedback by joining our FORZO Watches Community page.
Case Solid 316L stainless steel case with embossed screw in case back Case diameter 40mm Bezel diameter Case thickness 12.5mm Dial Multi-layer dial with applied indices Glass 3.5mm thick sapphire crystal with AR coating Lug width 20mm Lug-to-lug length 47mm Movement SII VK64 Meca-Quartz Movement Water resistance 100 meters / 330 feet